FoliCall – Every other man today is facing some kind of hair loss. The most common problem that affects many men as they age is known as Androgenetic Alopecia. The data shows that it currently affects millions of men all around the world regardless of their routine and lifestyle. While there might be some identifiable causes of hair loss and baldness, it is not always possible to tell what really the reason is.
Since the problem is a genuine one and is affecting so many people, there are many solutions being offered in the market. The giant pharmaceutical companies see this problem as another problem to capitalize on and make money. Similarly, the salons and so-called hair experts can be seen suggesting different treatments and solutions to the problem.
In this regard, FoliCall is an all-new supplement that is designed to help men combat several different hair loss problems without them having to ingest any harmful chemical agents or undergo any painful medical procedures (such as a hair transplant). All of the nutrients that have been added to FoliCall have been tested for their overall efficacy and long term effectiveness.
A Closer Look at FoliCall
As the name seems to suggest, Folicall is a broad-spectrum nutritional supplement that comes packed with a wide array of follicle replenishing agents such as Biotin, collagen, and vitamins that have been clinically verified for their overall utility and ability to not only stop hair damage but also support growth in a natural, hassle-free manner.
MUST-SEE: Shocking New FoliCall Report This May Change Your Mind About Male Pattern Hair Loss!
To be a bit more specific, we can see that Folicall works at a cellular level, such that it can revitalize the user’s scalp as well as reinvigorate many of the dormant root follicles that may be present on our head (thus promoting regrowth). Furthermore, the manufacturer claims that when used regularly, FoliCall can strengthen and thicken one’s hair.
Some of the benefits that one can obtain through the use of FoliCall include:
- Prevention of thinning hair: A core aspect of the supplement is that it contains several powerful hair regeneration agents that can help hair from thinning and breaking. Not only that, but they can also help thicken one’s hair growth, thus allowing for good volume and bounce (even after one’s mane starts greying).
- Reduction in Hair Breakage: Thanks to the biotin and collagen content in the mix, the supplement can prevent ongoing hair loss in men — especially those who have crossed the ripe old age of 55. Additionally, the active ingredients in the product can also help activate specific energy centres in our scalp, thereby naturally promoting hair regrowth.
- Tackles Male Pattern Baldness: As mentioned in an earlier section, one of the essential facets of FoliCall is that it is designed to tackle several hair loss issues that seem to affect men. In this regard, it is worth noting that the supplement comes replete with several ingredients that are meant to reduce the symptoms and effects of MPB (Male Pattern Baldness).
What’s Contained in it? Biotin
When taken in controlled doses, Biotin has been found to not only improve the elasticity of the cortex (thus allowing for better hair strength) but also allows for the stimulation of dormant hair follicles.
- Folic Acid: Folic acid is a natural compound that has been clinically shown to speed up the rate at which our hair cells divide and grow. Not only that, but it also has the innate capacity to replenish our scalp by fortifying our hair roots — thus allowing for a more natural, luscious, and voluminous mane.
- Vitamin C: As many of our readers may already be well aware of, Vitamin C plays a significant role when it comes to maintaining the overall health/strength of our hair. To be a bit more specific, the compound not only assists in the faster production of collagen in our bodies but also helps spur the absorption of iron in our scalp region.
- Beta Carotene: Also referred to as Vitamin A, it offers users with a wide array of support — especially in terms of antioxidants and free radical combat. When ingested regularly, Beta Carotene can help support hair health as well as improve the general appearance of one’s mane.
- Silica: A multipurpose compound that seems to have several beneficial properties. In terms of hair growth, silica has been shown to boost hormone equilibrium that allows one’s follicles to become healthier. Not only that, studies show that silica also can restore thickness and lustre to one’s hair.
Other Aspects of FoliCall Worth Highlighting
According to the manufacturer, daily use of FoliCall can not only help nourish one’s depleted scalp but also revitalize dormant/dying follicle cells that are essential when it comes to promoting hair regrowth.
- FoliCall contains several active agents that can fortify one’s scalp roots, thus helping bolster one’s existing hair.
- A highly underrated facet of FoliCall is that it can stimulate hair regrowth cycles (even in men who have crossed the age of 50).
- The Folic Acid and Beta Carotene in the product have been found to help maximize the strength, thickness, and overall quality of one’s hair.
Where Can I Buy FoliCall?
The easiest route to purchase FoliCall is via the official company website — www.folicall.com. Folic is priced is packaged bundles to choose from or a one month supply option.
- 1 Month Supply – $59.99 Each
- 2 Month Supply Get one free – $39.99 Each
- 3 Month Supply Get two free – $37.60 Each
For consumers who wish to ask pertinent questions on the product or comment can do so 24 Hours A Day, 7 Days A Week by contacting customer service at;
- Phone: 855-201-4827
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returns Address: 2260 118th Ave N., St. Petersburg, FL 33716, USA